PIPE WATCH INC.
Phone: (780) 672 - 2800
Fax: (780) 672 - 5600
P.O. Box 1808
This project involved the installation of new pump stations at five pre-existing pipeline locations in Northwestern Alberta.
• Install new pump stations at 5 pre-existing pipeline locations in Northwestern Alberta.
• Installations of the new pump stations can not affect the flow of product in the pipeline, therefore, stopples and by-pass piping systems are required.
• Work consists of stopple support work, hydro-vac, excavations, screw piles, concrete foundations for pumps, risers, piping from risers to pumps, hydro testing on all piping, installation of all piping and support for commissioning.
• All work completed with no loss time accidents.
• All work completed prior to scheduled completion date.
• All work completed under budget.
• All safety and environment standards were held to the highest regard.
Copyright © 2016, Pipe-Watch Inc., all rights reserved.